{MaKeLeSsBecoMeMoRe}



"Once you begin to acknowledge random acts of kindness - both the ones you have received and the ones you have given - you can no longer believe that what you do does not matter."

[Dawna Markova] 


.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.


learn and think
meet deadlines
find a love and love some more

go outsite
have some fun
laugh
cry and scream

smell some songs
taste somes images
hear some fellings
talk to strangers
love some more

write my thoughts
get new ideas
find new paths
make some friends

clean my heart

forgive and forget
love some more

plant trees and vegetables
save energy
refuse oil
stop smoking
stop wasting

"go out of my mind go insane"

love some more

read
dance
paint

have a nice meal
take a morning coffe
smoke a joint
adopt a dog
plant my aquarium
love some more

share emotions
save my soul
do something well
get a camera
take the perfect picture
make a cake
praize someone special

do art

go for a morning walk
run

love some more


correct my mistakes
have some sleep

spoil my family
spoil my friends
spoil my pets

go to the beach
admire a landscape
save the world
make a tatto
go to a party
love some more

kiss my dadi
hug my mother
advice my sisters
have tea with my grandmother

broadcast my creativity
count star
draw clouds
dream

and love some more

you know, just simple things

like making less become more


.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.


Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.

[Mother Teresa]