{random poetry #93}


just when I thought I was over you,
strong enough to let go;
I picked up my pen.
and once again
you were there,
at home in the palm of my hand.
like a severed artery,
you came in wave after wave,
leaving me empty, confused.
the page was no catharsis,
it was a crime scene
and I am guilty as charged.
my punishment for not loving you enough?
to love you forever but never with you.

•.•❤•.•

how do you know if you’re on the right path?
if her thighs are compressing your head
like a carpenter’s vice,
if she’s trying to force feed you her tongue, via her pussy,
if you can fit both arms beneath the curve of her spine, without making
any contact with the flesh on her back,
it’s safe to say,
you’re heading
in the right direction.

•.•❤•.•

listen to her silence
and understand
that words,
can sometimes
bring unnecessary noise,
to an otherwise
meaningful conversation.

via graciouswords