[inside my head]


"A spider lives inside my head
Who weaves a strange and wondrous web
Of silken threads and silver strings
To catch all sorts of flying things,
Like crumbs of thought and bits of smiles
And specks of dried-up tears,
And dust of dreams that catch and cling
For years and years and years . . ."




❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•



"There Is A Voice Inside Of You
That Whispers All Day Long,
"I Feel That This Is Right For Me,
I Know That This Is Wrong."
No Teacher, Preacher, Parent, Friend
Or Wise Man Can Decide
What's Right For You- Just Listen To
The Voice That Speaks Inside." 



❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•



“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”



[Silverstein]