“each day, we wake slightly altered, and the person we were yesterday is dead
So why, one could say, be afraid of death, 
when death comes all the time?

•.•❤•.•

“I love you" he says.
"That means nothing from you. Have it you say: how? Will you marry me?"
"I'd love to"
"You'd love to do anything. What about your wife? What about the boy you already have?"
"I don't know"
"Will you divorce her? No, you love being married to her too....You love being married to everybody....What can you make up your mind what you want to do?"
"I can't...I don't know"
"How would you support me? How many wives can you support? Your jobs are a joke....You aren't worth hiring... may be once you could play basketball.... but you can't do anything now!!! What the hell do you think the world is?"
"please have the baby" he says "you got to have it"
"Why? why do you care?"
"I don't know.. I don't know any of these answers.. All I know is what feels right, You feel right to me.... Sometimes Janice used to, Sometimes nothing does

•.•❤•.•

“we are cruel enough without meaning to be.”

Updike, J. (1932-2009)